Outfit: Oversized Shirt X Mom Jeans

June 21, 2017

Hey guys!
I’ve been wearing the white oversized shirt a bit too often since I tried the trend here. And it’s been quite fun these days, on that note, how’s your week so far?

Outfit Details:
Shirt – Deo Milano from Jumia get it here, here, more here
Mom jeans – Calvin Klein
Choker – try here, more here
Sunglasses – Chanel from Coliseum
Clutch – Jumia try here, here, here
Mules – Jumia (out of stock) try Konga here, here, love this here
Statement bangle – Jumia
Head wrap – Maudiffied
On today’s post, I decided to wear the shirt with a pair of classic blue mom jeans and black comfy shoes – mules. To accessorize my look, I went for my favorite wood trim clutch, a black choker and a statement bangle. Oh and not forgetting an Ankara head wrap to complete my look. You konow, Ankara365!
Now I opted for mom jeans because they are high-waisted and helps to highlight my slim waist which will further slim the shirt around my waist.
Style Tip: Wearing oversized shirts with high-waisted skirt or pants is one easy way to style the trend.



So how would you style yours? Kindly let me know in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by.
Much love,

Maudleen.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the various way's you've styled these pair of mom jeans but this look has to be my favourite. The addition of the head wrap and sunglasses really spices up this look too.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way I believe you are in Abuja, you should come by for the Abuja bloggers connect on Saturday if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete

INSTA FEED